Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system

Hi guys,

We moved into our house in Nov-2007. I just turned the central air system breaker switch back to the on position for the summer and I noticed that whenever the heat comes on (Haven't even flicked the switch over to cool yet on the thermostat), the central air unit is also now operating outside. Also the same effect when I turn on the ventilation system. Seems a bit unusual to me. It's a 3 tone Carrier unit (Puron) 13 seer.

Thanks.

Reply to
Snarg

Sorry, can't *SEE* it through the computer screen, and my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs. Its a good bet that something is amiss in the controls. Your best bet is to call a local technician to come troubleshoot the system and correct any issues with it.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Ever heard of a Dual Fuel system? Guess not!

Reply to
KJPRO

Hmm. three tone Carrier. Three shades of blue? Mauve? Fuscia?

It sounds like you have a wiring problem, in the low voltage control circuit. You may also have some defective parts in the control system.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Dear Don, Sad to say, someone is spoofing your posting nick name, and details.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I noticed... Bad Karma to the Bitch. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the gonads of the spoofer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon