Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread

Hi guys,

We moved into our house in Nov-2007. I just turned the central air system
breaker switch back to the on position for the summer and I noticed that
whenever the heat comes on (Haven't even flicked the switch over to cool yet
on the thermostat), the central air unit is also now operating outside. Also
the same effect when I turn on the ventilation system. Seems a bit unusual
to me. It's a 3 tone Carrier unit (Puron) 13 seer.

Thanks.

Re: Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system

Sorry, can't *SEE* it through the computer screen, and my crystal ball is in
the shop for repairs. Its a good bet that something is amiss in the
controls. Your best bet is to call a local technician to come troubleshoot
the system and correct any issues with it.

--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C

"Stop calling me for freebies Satan,
Re: Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system

Ever heard of a Dual Fuel system?
Guess not!

Re: Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system
Hmm. three tone Carrier. Three shades of blue? Mauve? Fuscia?

It sounds like  you have a wiring problem, in the low voltage control
circuit. You may also have some defective parts in the control system.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
I noticed... Bad Karma to the Bitch.  ;-p

Re: Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the gonads of the spoofer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

    He has been dealt with.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Re: Central air comes on when heat comes on, also with vent system

Don -

http://www.e-pix.org/data/media/77/not_this_shit_again.jpg

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Threaded View