Carrier Home Ait Cond. System Question

Replace a compressor overload on a resi unit???

The OP didn't say how old his unit was but about 15 or so years ago the scrolls came with an external overload mounted on the top center of the compressor instead of an internal one. They were constant problems on the early scrolls on residential units. After a year or so they did away with them & went back to internal overloads. It's unlikely that's his problem but it is a possibility since no model #s or serial #s have been posted.
My cousin lives near Dayton OH, and I'd been thinking to come down and visit some time. I'm in NYS. I like pepperoni and sausage. Don't bother shoving the sprayer wand up my wazoo.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

He wants the unit fixed... that doesn't mean, he wants you to make things worse!
Six vital signs? Sounds like I should bring my defibrillator to Ohio. I'm serious about coming down to visit. I do have some work this week, but my cousin Eric and his family would love to have me visit. He's got AC, also, that can use service. My grand parents lived in Ohio, while they were alive. I won't be that far south.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus