But wait ! There's more ! If you order in the next ten minutes.....

Page 1 of 2
Umm... actually, not ...
'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home Sunday, June 28, 2009
Print ShareThisDEVELOPING: Television "pitchman" Billy Mays who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets died Sunday.
Mays, 50, was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

He must have been poisoned by all those products he tested.
TDD
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:41:19 -0500, The Daring Dufas

    I think he either got Sham-Wowed or Slap-Chopped, myself.
    Or maybe steam-cleaned. Either way, it really Oreck's for him, I guess.
    Regardless, his FreeTripleCreditReport is no longer relevant.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Wow, unbelievable. Especially the part where he just flew in on Saturday, and died Sunday morning. Wonder if he had a slow hemorrhage in his head?
--
Zyp

    Maybe he forgot to buy the Amazing New 'Hemorrhage-B-Gone' !!!
    He could have gotten the second one free ( after paying S & H) if he'd have ordered before midnight tonight !
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

And used the toll free 888 number......
--
Zyp

    Which gets him a free Garden Weasel ( brain surgery version ), too !
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Zyp wrote:

Maybe Momma offed him for his extracurricular activities. Where did he fly in from?
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I figure it had something to do with him being castrated to give him that high irritating advertising voice.
Don Ocean wrote:

Irritating enough to make him plenty of $$$$
--
Zyp

    Where's he going to spend it next week ?
    BTW, he may not actually be dead ! I saw him on TV last night !
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

I was just thinking the something! He's collecting on his life insurance and sipping on Mij-ties or something with Michael Jackson in the Bahamas.
--
Zyp

    You figure MJ is on top, or is he a 'bottom' ?
    Nevermind ... we know . That's why he went for the little ones.
    Oh, dear, that was ambiguous, wasn't it ?
    Ewwww.......
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Not ambiguous, it was clear to me what your intentions were. The only disparity is the mind picture you conjured. Damn Paul, you're disgusting.
--
Zyp

    Thank you !
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

    I grabbed my crotch in public in MJ's memory.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

I think it is a kid crotch grabbing that is the memory.

And for only 4 small payments of $29.95, you can disrespect him too.
Wouldn't that be a hoot. Michael, Farrah, and Billy Mays out at a vacation resort spending their insurance monies.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just think of all the Job openings available to you.