B vent compatible with standard vent duct?

Can B vent be tied into standard single thickness round duct?
for venting of waste gas???? YES

Yes but your round duct has to be a certain guage, depending on what your connecting it to, if you can even use a single wall vent at all. You have to use a certified, bvent to cvent adapter to adapt the bvent chimney to your cvent vent connector.
What are you trying to connect?
-Canadian Heat
On Apr 13, 5:43 pm, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

I'm trying to connect a gas floor furnace to a new chase. The original seems to have a 4" single wall elbow tied directly into bvent. I would like to connect a 3' length of single wall 4" duct to the furnace then switch to bvent to finish the application. Basement is crawlspace. Correct me if I'm wrong, is bvent used just because it allows applications closer to combustables? Draft between bvent duct?
Please advise. Thanks

No
Usually they don't want single wall venting run in attics or crawl spaces. Our code sais you need 1" clearance from B vent to combustibles, and 6" clearance from C vent to combustibles. Normally you you would see a short piece of cvent and then a cvent to bvent adapter. I would run as much of the vent connector in bvent as you can.
-Canadian Heat
Or you could call ftwhd...hahah so helpful He doesn't know a flue from the hole in his ass!
HAHA
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

Since when, did they add "usually" to the venting code??????????????