Any idea who manufactured a filter register?

I have an old filter register that requires a 13.5" X 29.5 air filter. I measured it twice. It is NOT 14" X 30". It will NOT hold a 14" X 30" filter I tried, it falls in. The blower motor cannot handle anything other than one of those cheap, old fashion fiberglass disposable filters, it does not have enough force. The filter register has not been modified, I checked it very carefully. I cannot find a manufacturer name anywhere on the register, I checked that too. Some company made it and probably a whole lot of them at some time. My guess is whichever company made it probably makes filters for it or knows someone who makes filters for it. The size may be metric since it corresponds to 75cm X 34cm, but I don't know of any other country that uses forced air other than the United States or any foreign manufacturer of air filters for that mater. If you have any idea as to who might have made such a filter register, please let me know. Thank you.

How many filters would you like?
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

Did I say I was selling anything? Did I offer a product that I was selling?
Why don't you get a clue and fuck off?
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:18:20 -0700, Molly Brown

Molly, Im not sure I can find you those filters because you didnt post a picture of your tits. By the way......Exactly how big are those things? Bubba

Any decent tech can get you as many as you want. There is a minimum order of 1 case. How many cases do you want??
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:18:20 -0700, Molly Brown wrote:

Huh?? How is it that by inserting something that's oversized, it falls in?? Wouldn't it require something smaller than the required size in order to fall in?

Guessing to get her off it takes about six sailors, a dollup of vaseline and a baseball bat.