Airguard AC Filters.....Cheapest Place To Purchase?

I want to purchase some Airguard filters (20x14x1 MERV 7) for my Trane airhandler.

I bought a pack of 12 a yr ago for about $50 plus a couple of bucks for shipping. Can't find the same supplier. Anyone where I can find these filters at the same price?

Yes, I tried Google.

Reply to
tonystewart05champ

Bet you didn't try your yellow pages for your local HVAC supply house.

Reply to
Noon-Air