2, 2.5, 3, OR 4 TON FOR HOUSE?

And can only go UP in value?

Reply to
Zyp

Change of seasons doesn't mean change of prices for HVAC equipment anymore than it does for groceries, or cars.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Yes, it does.

MANY companies offer discounts in the slow season(s).

Reply to
.p.jm.

Especially if you're a Motel 6........ :)

Reply to
Zyp

I didn't know that there was such a thing as a slow season in this year around business. I overcharge less then anyone else in town.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I got a new customer that didn't call me first because they thought I was too expensive.... after Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob had been there 5 times, and cost them almost $1,500, they called me... once I had the mess straightened out and wired correctly again, come to find that BJJB han't even corrected the original problem. Repaired the system, cleaned it, balanced the refrigerant charge(recovered 5lbs 9oz of excess), the system was working as it was designed to, with a 1 year warranty, and the total bill was around 1/4 of what they had already paid. They just got their electric bill and called me.... it went down $140 from what it was the previous month. They just bought a 5 year service agreement :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air

Sometimes you can turn a sows ear into a silk purse. Maybe you should put a tracker on this guy.

Reply to
Don Ocean

The funny thing is that he thinkd he is competition to me ROFLMAO

Reply to
Steve

Do not! I repeat..Do not wise him up. He is a very profitable tool.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I am not saying squat to him.... he is not licensed, insured, or anything else. I am however hearing from the folks who I see in town, and also from the customers who call me. I am not gonna change anything.... he is making me too much money. :-)

Reply to
Steve

Pay the hack a commission for each customer that comes your way?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How much are *YOU* getting paid??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Oh, I'm way too expensive for you. But, thanks for asking, sweetums. Try chocolates and flowers next time you ask me out.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sorry, I didn't know that when you were't hacking air conditioners, that you were standing on street corners.

Reply to
Noon-Air