2, 2.5, 3, OR 4 TON FOR HOUSE?

Page 2 of 2
.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Especially if you're a Motel 6........ :)
--
Zyp

.p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

I didn't know that there was such a thing as a slow season in this year around business. I overcharge less then anyone else in town.

I got a new customer that didn't call me first because they thought I was too expensive.... after Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob had been there 5 times, and cost them almost $1,500, they called me... once I had the mess straightened out and wired correctly again, come to find that BJJB han't even corrected the original problem. Repaired the system, cleaned it, balanced the refrigerant charge(recovered 5lbs 9oz of excess), the system was working as it was designed to, with a 1 year warranty, and the total bill was around 1/4 of what they had already paid. They just got their electric bill and called me.... it went down $140 from what it was the previous month. They just bought a 5 year service agreement :-)
Noon-Air wrote:

Sometimes you can turn a sows ear into a silk purse. Maybe you should put a tracker on this guy.

The funny thing is that he thinkd he is competition to me ROFLMAO
Steve wrote:

Do not! I repeat..Do not wise him up. He is a very profitable tool.

I am not saying squat to him.... he is not licensed, insured, or anything else. I am however hearing from the folks who I see in town, and also from the customers who call me. I am not gonna change anything.... he is making me too much money. :-)
Pay the hack a commission for each customer that comes your way?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

How much are *YOU* getting paid??
Oh, I'm way too expensive for you. But, thanks for asking, sweetums. Try chocolates and flowers next time you ask me out.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

MRS. CLEAN wrote:

It is likely from a promotion GMC Mfg. was running last year. If he's a licensed contractor, and, wanting to remove any old stock, it might be a good deal. Equipment kept indoors doens't age rapidly like bread. It's likely R-22 which is being phased out soon.
As for the installation, be sure who you hire "knows." If you just have it placed, taped and wired, it'll cost you dearly in excessive energy use over the life of the equipment.
Good luck!
--
Zyp

MRS. CLEAN wrote:

Buy it now..It no doubt a valuable antique.

Don Ocean wrote:

And can only go UP in value?
--
Zyp