Yo, Billy....Vining 'tunia Alert

You know those vining petunias you've got goin'?
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 43 gigamegazillion of them coming up everywhere I had pots of them and in places I didn't have pots of them.
Ha...screw you monsatano...you'll never get my fragrant 'tunias....bwahaaahhhaaaa.
BTW.....I'm tryin' this on 'em this year.....
http://blog.douggreensgarden.com/how-to-prune-petunias /
Enjoy Charlie

Does seem familiar. Where have I seen that pruning technique before?
--

- Billy