White Flies!

Does anyone know of a way to eliminate white flies from one's herb garden?

Thank you,

Joubert

Reply to
Michael G. Connelly

That glue covered yellow cardboard available at the nursery store works well for me. They catch a goodly number of those pests. But what worked best of all was the fortuitous arrival of several spiders, who spun webs here and there. Soon, no white flies at all, at all, at all. Now I have to figure out to attract those spiders next spring!

- Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence Akutagawa