What type of impatiens are these?

I am not a fan of the New Guinea impatiens that is now being offered as the replacement for the no longer available Walleriana. The leaves look like they are made of silk.
A neighbor has some different type of impatiens. It is taller than the Walleriana. He'd like to know what type it is so that he can buy it again next year.
Full picture:
http://donwiss.com/pictures/misc/Impatiens-1.jpg
Closeup:
http://donwiss.com/pictures/misc/Impatiens-2.jpg
Don http://foraging.com/ e-mail at page bottom.
Don Wiss said:

Not any type of impatiens. A favorite of mine for container planting.
The scientific name is Catharantus roseus, but they are usually sold as "Vinca" or "Periwinkle".
The species: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharanthus_roseus
Some stellar examples of cultivars: http://www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/annuals/vinca.html
They are usually happier in part sun (especially morning sun) rather than full shade.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
Don Wiss wrote:

I'm pretty sure those are periwinkles (Vinca rosea.) HTH :)
Bob