What to plant in between paving

Hi, does anyone know of any plants that I can plant between paving slabs on my patio, something low growing, can cope with being walked on a bit, the patio is full sun most of the day so would get very hot.
Thanks
--
ld0121

How wide are the gaps between slabs?
    Una
On 5/23/10 7:44 AM, Una wrote:

And where are you? That is, what is your climate?
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

And where are you? Western Europe, northeastern Australia, southern California?
    Una
Birmingham UK
--
ld0121

and?
--
- Billy
Una wrote:

My response here is completely OT, but your name reminds me of a story of a friend who was a clerk in the Army.
They started getting a lot of paperwork that was stamped: UNA
Now, what did that mean? Use No Abbreviations!
I imagine your name has a different origin :-)
Jeff
ld0121 wrote:

Creeping thyme or moss.
gloria p
gloria.p wrote:

How is moss going to grow in mostly full sun where it gets very hot?
David
x-no-archive: yes

From my experience with my pavers, quite nicely, actually.
Susan

Take a clump of healthy moss and crumble it into your blender. Add 2 cups of buttermilk and 2 cups of water Blend at the lowest speed until it is completely mixed and the consistency of a thin milk shake. (add water if necessary) Paint the mixture onto rocks, pots or statuary, or simply pour it on the ground wherever you'd like your moss to grow!
--
- Billy
David Hare-Scott wrote:

Mea culpa. You are right about the moss. Any other suggestions?
gloria p
x-no-archive: yes
On 5/23/2010 10:00 PM, gloria.p wrote:

I have some growing between sections of my driveway in full sun the entire day. Don't know what variety, though. Very low and bright green.
Susan