What to do with Nanking Cherries?

I have a lot of Nanking cherries. What can i make from them? I am interested in making pastries. Can I make pies out of them? Thank you
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 03:27:02 GMT, "Joseph A. Zupko"

Googling on
"nanking cherry" recipe
yields the information that these fruits, 'though edible, are inferior for many culinary purposes. I found mention of wine and jam/jellies, and the possibility of using "sour cherry" recipes for pie.
I've made very nice tarts from Nanking cherries.