what to do with dead leaves on zukes?

Hi All,
As my Zucchini plants grow, I am getting a lot of dead leaves (new ones too). Do I let mother nature take its course on the dead leaves or do I cut them off? And, if I cut them off, where do I cut them at?
Many thanks, -T
On 9/4/12 5:45 PM, Todd wrote:

If you are in the northern hemisphere, leave them be. They're not hurting the plant or your garden. The season for zucchini will soon be over. When the plant dies, remove any remaining squash and then chop the rest of the plant into your compost pile.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
On 09/04/2012 07:27 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

Thank you.

Best burn them. They are lousy with mould (odium) which will only over winter in your garden.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Billy wrote:

Hey, shit for brains, do you really think you are going to eliminate all the mold on the planet by burning one stink'n zuke plant, geeze billybutt head are you dumb... why didn't you recommend saturating the entire garden with gasolene so he can cremate all the mold spores in the soil... burn his house down too, you moron!