What's a rabbit's favorite food?

Page 2 of 2
If the vegetables and fruit fail, try stale popcorn. Yes, really, it worked with a rabbit which ignored the standard bait.
says...

Try an apple slice - a fresh one every day. Some folks swear by them. I use a bb bun.
Also, pepper spray works for me, but you have to apply it before they start chomping away, so their first taste is bad. Hard to break them if they've already found something tastes good.
--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever

Doug Kanter wrote:

Put lettuce and broccoli leaves in there if that is what the rabbit is eating. Maybe a big pile of them would look more appealing than a long row growing in your garden. :) I have lots of rabbits around here, but they don't seem to be eating anything in either my veggie garden or my flower beds. I was watching two of them from my kitchen window yesterday while loading my dishwasher. They hopped right by the flowerbeds and into the woods. I don't know what they're eating, but they appear to be well fed and healthy. Gayle