http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/islayhawk/pink.jpg]' (http://tinyurl.com/qxy966o )
--
islayhawk

On 8/30/13 2:34 PM, islayhawk wrote:

From the divided foliage and the seed pods resembling a crane's bill, it appears to be some kind of Geranium (not Pelargonium, which is commonly called "geranium", but actually in the genus Geranium). While many Geraniums are desired landscape plants, they can also become invasive weeds via seedlings.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
Hi there, I believe this to be a 'Malva Rosea'.
Hope this helps. Steve (Specialbeat)
--
specialbeat

specialbeat said:

No, it's a cranesbill (Geranium sp.) -- take a look at the long projecting seed pods near the center of the photo, which explain the common name.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
I don't have any idea what plant it is but i really like that one, i really like to have this plant in my garden.
--
Jasper32

Jasper32.gardenbanana wrote:

I like Casper the Ghost plants too.