what is this? some type of wild pea?

Found it growing in the middle of some other vines on a long stretch of fence. The vine came up this summer sometime and the base of the plant is already about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Dunno if I should leave it, move it or get rid of it.
http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vine.jpg
http://www.vespertinal.com/junk/vinebloom.jpg

"Gag me with a spoon paisley sheet vine."