weeds

Does anyone have a simple solution for bishop's weed?

Bishop's weed as in Aegopodium podograria? A rather aggressive deciduous groundcover in shade, it spreads by underground stolons. Digging up may only exacerbate the problem as it seems to regenerate easily from bits and pieces of stem and roots. Best treated with a broad spectrum herbicide in early spring as new growth emerges - older growth develops a tough leaf cuticle that is resistant to herbicide applications.
pam - gardengal

plants were older;they were easier to pull out. Apparently if I don't get every tiny bit I'm doomed.
On 8 Nov 2004 07:35:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (mrnn209) in rec.gardens wrote:

Yes, doomed. If you fail to get them all, it means the terrorists have won.
Use lots and lots of elbow grease while pulling it out!!!
http://images.google.com/images?q gopodium&hl=en&btnG=Google%2BSearch

MOVE!

Nothing.

USDA Zone 8