Virtual Bonsai Tree

I recently recieved a bonsai tree for my birthday, and it inspired me to make this virtual bonsai tree. I've posted this in a bonsai newsgroup, but I think it's something that all plantlovers could appreciate. It's in flash, so it should load automaticaly in your browser.
http://www.bonsaiharold.com /
You can pose the branches and leaves as you wish. I hope you enjoy it.
If something doesn't work right, you might need the latest flash plugin, which you can get here. http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
Cheers, --Adrian
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'm sorry but virtual does not exist. Mistakes in reality have consequences and rewards. The life about is too complex to understand all we can do is wonder about. Not a game person.
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade