Variegated ID help ?? >>>>>>>

I received this in a plant trade, was told its a ficus, but it has leaves like a rubber plant.
http://inkweb.com/plant1/variegated.jpg
The dime on the leaf is for scale.
chaz

A rubber plant *is* a ficus- Ficus elastica.
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Ok, so im a moron! :) thanks for the help...............

Hey, everyone is a moron about *something*. (read: it was news to me, too.)
Pretty plant. I'm a sucker for variegated leaves.

You know, I am the same way, I have plants that I wouldnt really care for if they were variegated. I LOVE my pink and white variegated african violets.

Oh, yeah. The pink and white leaved violets (especially with ruffles or in the mini size) are my most fav. I just had a lovely outside bush that had lovely pink/white varigation in the new growth and someone (who didn't like it) cut it down. WAHHH!!!

Nobody was born knowing any of this stuff- we all had to pick it up somewhere. Welcome to gardening <g>
--
Toni
South Florida USA