Vampire Weed

Very interesting...
http://tinyurl.com/dhovd8

Sort of reminds me of Ivy and that plant that people kiss under. Name fails me. The video with the plant flailing about is scary but time lapse aka Disney and others all look weird and wonderful. Matt Dillion in "The Thing" with crying carrots comes to mind with the latest Jeff Bridges ?? take on it not as good as the first.
Bill who wonders how parasites got their education.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA