Urgent. Need Help!

I have a biology project due tomorrow morning and I need to identif
this plant. Anyone can help?? Some say it's a mint. However, it doe not look like a mint to me. Thanks in advance.
[image:
http://www.hkvote.com/plant.jpg
-- beleebala

It doesn't look like mint to me, either. However, if it has a square stem it would belong to the mint family. Carolyn
Not true. Not all plants with a square stem are in the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) nor do all the species in the family have one.

How does the teacher expect the class to ID plants? Using one of those books which narrows things down gradually based on various characteristics?
An example would be "Keys to Woody Plants", by W.C. Muenscher, Cornell University Press.
Doug Kanter wrote:

You'll find a lot of plant and weed ID databases with images at Ergonica World of Weeds www.ergonica.com.
Good luck!

My point was based on what I'll admit was a guess: The teacher didn't want them to post a picture on the web and take the easy way out. He/she might've wanted them to consult a guide which leads them through the ID process in a way which helps them learn the proper names for various plant features (palmate, etc). If that site offers such a thing, I didn't spot it, although I glanced quickly.

Not a mint, maybe in family, but I have never seen this, I guess it isn't native in european flora. If it has some aromatic refreshing smell simmilar to mint it is from that family.
How does the teacher expect you to ID the plant without seeing it in flower?
BTW, Its Ruellia makoyana, a member of the family Acanthaceae.
http://images.google.com/images?svnum &hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=Ruellia+makoyana+&btnG=Search