Unique Garden and Home Decor Products

Hi,
Please have a look at my website which carries a variety of garden and home decor products.
http://elroysemporium.com
--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com

I looked at the bird feeders & bird houses. Not badly priced, but the choices are all two steps down from lawn jockeys & pink flamingos. You could up the quality of your stock if you got in some of those novelty miniature outhouses that when you open the door, a little plastic lad turns around & pees on you.
-paghat the ratgirl
paghat wrote in rec.gardens

I kinda like the toad house myself. I have several big fat toads that seem to hang around my property, but I've never tried to actually attract them by giving them a special house of their own.
I think they make do with what they can find, but if I provided a nice little house for them, then maybe I'd have a few more of 'em around here for my cat to play with...
--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com