Tv Gardener Wanted

Page 1 of 2
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONA
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO B BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA. TEL: 0121 248 3905 EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@hotbedmedia.co.u
-- Matt Kirkham
On 8/3/07 8:32 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk, "Matt

Does it include transportation to the UK? c

Did he mention money?
Jan
On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@prawn.nwc.acsalaska.net, "Jan Flora"

I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't see another one until the kids are out of college. C
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

snip
va...-ca...-tion.... vacation? i don't know that word...what's that?!?
lol, rae
On 8/5/07 8:22 AM, in article 46b5bd05$ snipped-for-privacy@news.intrstar.net, "rachael

A break from responsibilities - something we parents don't get from the moment of conception 'til they have their own family.
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

oh great! i've got a long time to look forward to one then...lol rae the mother of a 2yr old & 6 month old
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:15:57 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

Hah......you just keep telling yourself that! ;-)
Charlie

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.
Amos going on Amy
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.
On 8/5/07 5:48 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.zianet.com, "Amos Nomore"

Be still my beating heart..... Since my ISP doesn't support binary groups, make sure you post those shots to a website. ;) Are we reading the next Charlie Dimmock? C

Let's not let our hopes get away from us.
On 8/5/07 7:11 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.zianet.com, "Amos Nomore"

As I have since read the Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen is also a TV gardener, I'd rather have another Charlie.... C
Amos Nomore wrote:

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......
lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat 'em to the punch.
This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will fly. Suggestions?

Victor Victoria's Victory Garden? Nah. Crockett would freak.

Sorry to dash your hopes, Amy, but you're a decade too late.
Here in the UK we've already had our fill of TV garden presenters who cultivate sexual ambiguity. There was the two-pronged appeal of butch and braless beerswilling one-of-the-guys-gal Charlie Dimmock. Plus her side-kick Tommy the handyman, 6ft of scowling muscle in tiny tight white shorts and bondage-strap webbing tool belt. Bob Flowerdew with a waist-length blond hair plait, who talks a great deal about rubber, and doubleskin polytunnels . Camp, limp-wristed, flowing silk-shirt Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen, a sultry pouter with bigger hair than Joan Collins and only slightly less mascara..and his sidekick bit of rough, Diarmuid Gavin. (All of them in longterm hetero partnerships IRL).
Janet.
On 8/6/07 5:23 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk,

I miss Ground Force with Alan Titchmarsh, it just worked all the way around. But I do regularly import Titchmarsh's novels; I adore them. Never really enjoyed just Charlie and Tommy - some of the charm went away. Still did A+ gardens.

Who did the gardens with all the concrete and steel...used to make me crazy. A friend called them the Goth gardener - he struck me as very dark.
Haven't seen the others on BBCAmerica, but have seen LLB on decorating shows. No thanks. BTW, don't give a rats a** about their private lives.
Cheryl
In article

Yes, and these monomers are the building blocks of spandex tite material.

Tulips Too Many! Brilliant!!