Tuberosa is going to bloom again?

I posted a few pics in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens a few months ago when my first-year tuberosa bloomed. It is now getting cold at night (zone 6-7), but I noticed a new shoot with the start of buds on the second tuberosa in the container. Will it bloom, or fizzle out? We even had a semi-frost earlier this week.
--
Cheryl

Since Polianthes are not cold hardy, you might have a problem. You might need to move the plant indoors before it reaches full bloom. Can you handle the fragrance in the house?