Blueberry trying to bloom

OK, we don't have much "winter" in So. Calif. coastal.a

But isn't one of my new blueberries being a little unreasonable, trying to bloom?

Should I do anything about it?

TIA

HB

(BTW, I understand that over at CERN some outliers are starting to claim that My God Particle may not even exist! What chutzpah, after they built that gazillion-dollar skating rink on purpose to find Me.)

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Strange or extreme weather can cause some plants to bloom out of season. There is nothing you can do about it.

Reply to
David E. Ross