Trees and shrubs are half price.....

and I have a new garden to fill. I had an old (35 years old) spruce cut down. It gave me a huge space - the first sunny spot in the back yard.

The first things I found were 3 pink lilacs. The last in town. I found red twig dogwoods and when I googled them the first site that came up was Paghat's. Now I have weigelas and an Arctic Blue Willow. That one may be a mistake. It won't be near any water lines. I loved the color. Have the lilacs planted but I have to plan where to put the others. All of these were half price and the planting was half price too on the lilacs. Next year I can dig up some other plants from around the yard.

Bulbs were half price too so I got a lot of pink tulips to put in so there will be some color where you can see this unfinished garden from the street.

I can't wait for spring.

Marilyn in Ohio

Reply to
Allview

It sounds like it will be just beautiful, Marilyn! Good luck with your wait for Spring to come to Ohio. Emilie

Reply to
MLEBLANCA