Tree trimming

Seeking advice on what time of year is the best time to trim my trees (mountain ash, autumn ash and sycamore)? I would like to begin to trim now if possible. Thanks for your assistance.
snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net

While they are dormant (now) is the best time. In areas with frequent severe winters it is wise to wait until late winter to accomodate weather related damage.
John

Deciduous trees are best pruned when dormant. Read up on the proper procedure.

As others said, now is a good time. Learn more about tree care at: www.treesaregood.com