tree pruning

Sorry for the bother.
I have put together a website on pruning. before I link it to the dictionary (www.treedictionary.com ) I was hoping someone could review this for me. I am still working on the section on branches and cracks. I will be getting some pictures of cracks to add. I would really appreciate this. Any feed back is welcome.
the web can be found at: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/index.html
i think this is very educational and im glad i found it. i love my trees and dont like to hurt them. thanks for putting this out there.im sure i will refer back to it in the future. tina