Tree Care Help

--
My name is John A. Keslick, Jr. and I am from the Philadelphia area. I am a
TREE BIOLOGIST and a WRITER. I would like to become involved in
Are you gay? If so, you'll fit right in here.

some
--
> Announcing the release of a 2-CD set by DR. SHIGO
> http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/CDS1.html
<Stumpette> wrote in

Trees are nice, but personally, I am fond of bushes (but not the moronic Washington DC kind).
I would greatly appreciated it if any attractive local single ladies would show me the proper way to use this *huge* fertilizer stake that I inherited.