Tree bark

I had some loose bark at the base of a crimson maple that I cut away,is there anything that I should apply to the exposed wood? Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

No, at least not for the wood. But you should find out why the bark came loose. There could be an infestation or disease that needs attention. Or it could be lawnmower damage - then be more careful.

John

Reply to
John Bachman