tomato, cover fruit?

Anyone covering their tomato fruit with nylon's to prevent sunburn?
piedmont wrote:

South Carolina and the sun can get brutal. I have just one plant potted in a large pot this year and want to make sure all the tomato make it to my table!

Have a sundial in your potted large pot or just place your pot more to the west to obtain early shade here. East may be better for you..
I'd really look into a reliable local tomato.
Bill never heard of sunburn tomatoes
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

No foreign intervention unless tyranny at home.

Meant to post
<http://www.avrdc.org/pdf/tomato/sunscald.pdf
Just because I never heard of it does not mean it is a problem elsewhere.
I live in a oak forest in New Jersey.
Bill