Tom Kubota obituaries

The designer/creator of Kubota Gardens in Seattle (see http://www.kubota.org ) has died at age 87. Obituaries here:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/186631_kubota17.html http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D84H0AAO0.html
"Instead of flowers" one of the obits notes, "remembrances be made to Kubota Garden Foundation, P.O. Box 78338, Seattle, WA 98178-0338, or to a favorite charity." Obviously to the Foundation would be great.
-paghat the ratgirl
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:08:06 -0700, paghat wrote:

This is very sad. I went there for the first time two years ago. It is a very beautiful place... shame the neighborhood that it's in isn't the same 80( I always wondered if the city/state would demand that he remove the Japanese knotweed ( Polygonum cuspidatum ). Seeing that it's only a class B noxious: http://www.nwcb.wa.gov/weed_list/weed_list.classb.html unsure if King county really even cares about it. Here in Whatcom, it's a huge problem with no end in sight.