Tom Kubota obituaries

The designer/creator of Kubota Gardens in Seattle (see

) has died at age 87. Obituaries here:

"Instead of flowers" one of the obits notes, "remembrances be made to Kubota Garden Foundation, P.O. Box 78338, Seattle, WA 98178-0338, or to a favorite charity." Obviously to the Foundation would be great.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

This is very sad. I went there for the first time two years ago. It is a very beautiful place... shame the neighborhood that it's in isn't the same

80( I always wondered if the city/state would demand that he remove the Japanese knotweed ( Polygonum cuspidatum ). Seeing that it's only a class B noxious:
if King county really even cares about it. Here in Whatcom, it's a huge problem with no end in sight.
Reply to
Timothy