TIME IN A GARDEN

Don't know if this is the right forum for this subject, but as an avid gardener and author of a new novel that embraces the spirituality of gardening, I thought it might be appropriate to bring the novel to your attention and, maybe, even start a topic thread about the spirituality of gardening.

"Time in a Garden" tells the poignant story of a crew of senior citizens who plant a flower garden along an exit to their tiny rural community in an attempt to reverse its economic decline. The novel is laced with gardening tips, wit and wisdom and should appeal to gardeners of all ages...anyone who sees in gardening a metaphor for life and meaning especially in the changing seasons of their lives.

Editors have said of the novel, "Engaging." "Lovely characters." "An intriguing plot." More information is available at

Thank you for your interest and my apologies if this is not the appropriate place for this topic.

Mary

Reply to
Mary