Tillandsia Question

Does anyone have Tillandsias? I am wondering how well one will do with an orchid which is planted in a similar manner (mounted on a piece of bark, etc.) I have just gotten a Tillandsia capitata Hondurensis and I think it would look really nice in a grouping with an orchid, most likely a cattleya. I plan to get a full spectrum light for the Tillandsia as well, will this be good for the orchid too?
Shell

As long as the tillandsia and the cattleya have very similar requirements for light, temp. and humidity, there shouldn't be a problem.
J. Del Col
Thanks for the information. I am researching which orchids might be compatible
Shell

an

I am interested in Tillandsias and carnivorous plants. :) I myself kept about 12 Tillandsias in my office.
I do not know orchid, but for Tillandsia basically it only needs water (certain fertilizer might help; I myself use fertilizer, in dilluted solution, about once in two or three weeks). Nevertheless, Tillandsia might not appreciate being put in standing water, and if you put it together with orchid, I think you should avoid the situation that some part of the airplant is constantly wet.
Thanks for the information. So far the cattleya seems to be the most compatible.
Shell

an
it
cattleya.