This Article Is Helping Us To Start An Organic Garden...Any Other Tips Are Appreciated!

Hey Group,
My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic Garden.
The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more "Real Life" information that has worked for others.
If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so far):
http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/organic-gardening-tips-460309
Best Regards,
Brian from Wisconsin
In article

Here is another PBS show I'd like in DVD.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened) ?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=James%20Underwo od%20Crockett>
Bill book has to suffice.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Not all who wander are lost.