Sticky pots, or should I say bags!

Yes, as in daylily. Are you teasing me with some in exchange for something I have?

I have been very drawn to pink lately.

Reply to
Jangchub

Email me off list and we'll talk... I should have plenty to share

Cheryl Isaak

I have an itty bitty city lot. I put fruit trees in stock tanks, figs in movable containers, built layer after layer of raised beds. but until somebody dies or tries to mug the other plants in their beds and have to be ripped out I HAVE NO MORE ROOM.

So I spend my time sitting outside in the morning with my coffee, in the afternoon with my dogs and fish and mocha frappe, in the evening with DH, dinner and a drink, on weekends with neighbors and a marguerita or martini party. I only need a pair of scissors most times to head back or clean up my neat little beds.

OK, so actually I am busy plann>And what gardener here wouldn't do the same. The only reason I wouldn't is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at

up:
the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no compensation for running the Puregold list or Puregold website. I do not run nor receive any money from the ads at the old Puregold site. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zone 5 next to Lake Michigan

Reply to
dr-solo