Sticky grass

Hi I am bothered by my grass clipping sticking to the wheels of my lawn tractor. Anyone have an idea on how to prevent / lessen the grass from doing this? Soaked in Illinois Paul
Paul Paulsen wrote:

Make sure the grass is good and dry before you cut. Don't let it get so tall that a cat can walk thru it without being seen. No booties for John Deeres yet.
High and dry in Illinois Dorothy
On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:50:00 GMT, "Paul Paulsen"

You could try vegetable cooking spray. More importantly, do not mow a wet lawn. I use my blower to clean off my mower.