Spring is here (I think)

I think spring is here. It is going to be 70F in the northren states yea! Flowers are going to bloom soon, and it is time to plant lettuce and peas. So happy Spring (I hope) Chuckie in the blooming north, zone 5
I'm in TN and it looks like it's here....things are blooming and mother nature seems to be waking up from winter....
YAY!!! :D
isabel
isabel I'm in TN and it looks like it's here....things are blooming an
mother nature seems to be waking up from winter....
YAY!!! :D
isabel
hi isabel im from southwestern ontario. we have had really nice weathe here the last few days and the snow is almost gone. the mosses on th trees are changing colour and the trees are starting to get the lea bud ends in now so i dont think that spring will be long in coming. sa some canada geese the other day and thats a pretty good sign aroun here:). have a great day. cyaa sockiescat:)
-- sockiescat
HA ha ha
I thought spring was here. Now I have the 2 feet of snow I was wanting in December. But late frosts and snow are part of how this SoCal high elevation is. Really nice. Two days, or 3, of snowing. So I get to not do any gardening for a while.
It was cool to see the paperwhites with snow on them. Now I can't see them at all. Can't see much but the bent over shrubbery.
bahB Anza, CA 4200'
On the day of 13 Mar 2006 04:47:16 -0800...
typed these letters:

It's going to be 81 here in North Carolina(Zone 7). My air conditioner has been running a few days now. Yet the official last date of frost here is more than a month away. I'd hold off planting anything outdoors that is susceptible to frost as Mother Nature might remind us that it's not time for spring yet. I'm going to enjoy this beautiful day.
Devonshire
It is raining now but I 'am still going to hold true to my schedule
Chuckie It is raining now but I 'am still going to hold true to m
schedule
hi chuckie here in southwestern ontario we had rain today but ha gotten really windy and we are supposed to have snow some time tonigh as well as into tomorrow. some of the spring bulbs are showing growth as well the trees ar showing signs as well and the mosses on the trees are turning colour a well as i saw some canada geese flying around here the other day that also a good sign so yup spring is on its way lol. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat:)
-- sockiescat

IT'S NOT SPRING UNTIL WE SAY IT'S SPRING.
signed Groundhog Mafia
When will you release that infromation?

If it's worth it to yah, leave 100G in unmarked permafrosties in the old stump by the mill river. We'll send a courier with your information when everything checks out. Don't try anything funny or you may wake up with a horse radish in your bed.
signed
Groundhog Mafia
oh my scary! hmmm well it had better be good info and I need every gory detail along with it. and the messanger better be a real person not some bird. Look for the money on the night of the full moon when the owl hoots midnight. lol chuckie

eh youse gots sumthin' gainst boiwds, chuckles?
Anyways, a deals a deal, so expects a pwerple lepreechaun, goes by Chauncy, ta be ridin in on a three leggit rabbit. He ain't working tomorrows, so youse gottas to wait til next week unless youse gonna be drinkin the heavy stuff an runs inta him. oh yeah, Chauncy gots a rash, so don't let him spit on ya. I hope youse a good tipper.
signed
Groundhog Mafia