Soy Bean Farming

Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to provide references for reading material on soy bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or especially on the internet would be great.
Thanks
In article
, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Try asking on misc.rural and rec.gardens.edible
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /