some interesting garden sites

There are some interesting garden sites listed in this month's Garden Design magazine. Technically I guess they're 'blogs' You might look at these:
gardenrant.com
seedhead.com (I enjoyed the Nurseries to Know section)
something to do when you're not gardening - or waiting for Spring.
Garden Design also had an interesting article this month on 100 new plants.......some tempting beauties there!
Emilie

I never heard of that magazine. Where did you find it?

It's sold "wherever fine magazines are sold" I know Barnes & Noble sells it. You could take a look at gardendesign.com/ It sells for 5.99 an issue, but I see they have an online special for 7 issues for 11.97. I subscribe to it. Alot of people don't like it and say its "too slick"; I guess that means they have very modern/minimal/archetectural styles sometimes; its not all cottage garden. Thats why I like it; it gives alternative ideas. some I like, some I don't but I like to see what's going on around the world.
This month there is a great article on the gardens of Bali. (didn't we have a rather odd post re:bali??) I usually find some idea that costs a lot that I can do myself for very little using recycled/found "stuff" Photos are always superb.
Emilie, who does not work for GD!!

Oh, man, I haven't seen a Barnes & Noble in a 'coon's age. I am living in the middle-of-nowhere, Indiana.

Great, I'll go over and check it out. Thanks.