Solar landscape lights

Page 2 of 2

Hi Tony,
I am responding to your google topic resspond on finding durable casing quality for solar lights. I have on hand a wide variety of solar lights with durable casing quality.
It is not cheap plastic but thick layer of weather proof plastic. To break it would mean you take a big hammer and start knocking on it repeatedly which I would doubt so.
Do take a look at the 2 URLs below for the 2 different range.
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::253212790
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i::254849110
Regards,
VIs
Solar light are often made of cheap plastic and do obreak under heavy use. Here are 3 example of so very heavy duty lights. You can see more details on http://www.richdeer3.com/site/1566246/page/891040 Solar Path Light Die cast zinc construction Ambient light for your walkways, gardens and landscaping Supplied with post mounting Up to 12 hrs. of light at night when fully charged Energy efficient white LED light unit * 2 year warranty SA5130
Pro Design Tier Path Light Stylish stainless steel construction Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn Up to 24 hrs. on a single charge Includes stake kit and ground spike (3 pieces) Powered by a German thin film silicon solar panel * 2 year Warranty SA5100
Solar Rock Light w/Pathway Marker Accent and safety lighting for outdoor areas & gardens Energy saving amber LED lighting unit Charges even in winter and when sunlight is low No wiring, simply install and enjoy Two yr. warranty #SA6103
email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for a 10% forum members discount.

What do you mean by "heavy use".. . the only heavy use a solar lamp should see is in it's ability to emit light. You're not supposed to use those lamps for kick the can practice... I can only imagine the black and blues, cuts and contusions, and broken bones on your wife from your heavy use.

How about driving over them?
http://www.solarilluminations.com/acatalog/Solar_Marker_Lights_Step_Ground_Lights.html
or I think I saw them significantly cheaper in harbor freight.
sdb
--
What's seen on your screen? http://pcscreenwatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com