Small yard

I have an extremely small yard (townhouse back yard). What is the best way to spread fertilizer and weed killer?
Thanks!

I also have a small townhouse back (and front) yard and use a hand spreader for this purpose. You can get them at any home/garden store, e.g. Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
Rhonda Alexandria, VA Zone 7
If your back is in good shape, try hand pulling. Set a timer for 10min each week, leave the smaller weeds for the next week. You'll be weed free in no time. Here's some fancy gadgets to look for:
http://www.leevalley.com/home/search.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageGroup=1
Also consider doing something like this:
http://www.cityline.ca/homeandgarden/gardening/index.asp?articleID 47&categoryIDC&topicID=4 http://www.cityline.ca/homeandgarden/gardening/index.asp?articleID 7&categoryIDE&topicID=4