Small yard

I have an extremely small yard (townhouse back yard). What is the best way to spread fertilizer and weed killer?

Thanks!

Reply to
shw104

I also have a small townhouse back (and front) yard and use a hand spreader for this purpose. You can get them at any home/garden store, e.g. Lowes, Home Depot, etc.

Rhonda Alexandria, VA Zone 7

Reply to
Natty_Dread

If your back is in good shape, try hand pulling. Set a timer for

10min each week, leave the smaller weeds for the next week. You'll be weed free in no time. Here's some fancy gadgets to look for:

consider doing something like this:

?articleID=167&categoryID=45&topicID=4

Reply to
Pen