Simple question re: butterflies

What exactly do butterflies do all day? I'm writing a story where I briefly mention monarch butterflies. I need just a simple one-line answer.
Phil
On 18 Jun 2006 18:34:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Eat, fight, and make little butterflies.
Charles wrote:

Thanks Charles.
Phil

Except in the fall when they fly south for vacation. . . or winter when they turn mountains in Mexico orange. . .or spring when they fly back as far as Hudson Bay.
See http://www.monarchwatch.org/ for some timetables. [specifically- http://www.monarchwatch.org/tagmig/index.htm ]
Jim
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You want one line to describe the complexity that is the Monarch Butterfly?
pursue happiness while serving the needs of nature!