Shrubs are Dying

My shrubs are turning brown slowly.. 2 shrubs are already dead.. Can anyone help me what to do? I have an irrigation system to water them, so I think watering is not an issue..

Reply to
No_Spam

There's one & only one possibility. Someone in the neighborhood who strongly dislikes you has been spraying them with herbicides.

Your query is like sending a doctor a post card that says, "I haven't been feeling well. Can you tell me what's wrong with me?"

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

The message from "No_Spam" contains these words:

Wait for spring, when deciduous shrubs grow new leaves?

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

I'd make sure that soil was tamped down and would give extra water to new plants. Dry here at this time but NOTHING like Michigan.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner