Shasta Daisy

I really wanted to plant 'Marconi' Shasta daisies, but it appears that nurseries no longer carry this variety. I will settle for a similar Shasta.
It should carry its flowers on stems that are at least 2 feet tall. The flowers should be large, either single or semi-double, with a yellow "button" in the center.
I really prefer to see a plant before I buy it. Thus, if anyone knows of a nursery in Los Angeles County or Ventura County that has a 'Marconi' look-alike, please let me know.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Here in the Catskills Shasta Daisy grows wild... most typically along roadways by the millions, along with black eyed susans and several other native perennials... the poorer the soil the better they grow. They grow readily in hedgrows and at the base of trees. I can't imagine anyone buying them.