selective herbicides: Liriope and Japanese Stilt Grass- bamboo grass?

Would appreciate any suggestions on selective herbicides that work well to remove grasses invading Liriope (Monkey Grass). We have an especially heavy invasion of stilt grass this year, it grows everywhere. Will the typical grass killers like Poast or Grass-B-Gon work on this grass, and spare the Liriope? Thanks
Since Liriope is not a grass, the answer is probably yes.
Now if only there was an herbicide that specifically kills only the invasive Liriope spicata!!!

Ja well I like the Liriope. It's easy to control compared to the stilt grass. That's nasty stuff. Sprayed it with Grass B Gon today. We'll see how that works!