seeds from CHILE ????

Hi all,
Is anyone from CHILE here ??? .............. because I'am searching seeds of a PEPINO "solanum muricatum" cultivar thats grows in CHILE ..........
TY.
--
gege42

You may want to check with UK Customs regarding bringing in foreign plant matter.
brooklyn1 wrote:

That would be a good idea.
Also why specifically from Chile? What is special about the ones from there?
David

<http://search.thompson-morgan.com/search?p=KK&srid=S8%2d3&lbc=thompson%2 dmorgan&ts=custom&pw=PEPINO&uidy0249088&isort=score&view=grid&w=Pepino% 20Seeds&rk=3>
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

gege42;899029 Wrote: > Hi all,

> muricatum" cultivar thats grows in CHILE ..........

Hi all,
I search specially cultivar from south america because they are really bigger than the europeen !!!!
I have french pepino that we can buy on thompson-morgan but the fruit is maximum 10 cm....... instead of the Chilean that can be 20 cm !!!!!!!!
--
gege42