seeds from CHILE ????

Hi all,

Is anyone from CHILE here ??? .............. because I'am searching seeds of a PEPINO "solanum muricatum" cultivar thats grows in CHILE ..........

TY.

Reply to
gege42

You may want to check with UK Customs regarding bringing in foreign plant matter.

Reply to
brooklyn1

That would be a good idea.

Also why specifically from Chile? What is special about the ones from there?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Reply to
Bill who putters

Hi all,

I search specially cultivar from south america because they are really bigger than the europeen !!!!

I have french pepino that we can buy on thompson-morgan but the fruit is maximum 10 cm....... instead of the Chilean that can be 20 cm !!!!!!!!

Reply to
gege42