Saving rain water

Certainly messes up a perfectly good drought.

Reply to
Billy

Yes, but most of the easter States ahve had soem flooding in some areas in the past couple of months. We've had 'local' flooding in the nearest big shopping town when the river went up a few weeks ago and there has been the odd downpour that has resulted in roof damage/collapse etc. The town that flooded was cut in half by flood waters and there are some spectacular logs and vegetation around the place as a result of the flood. didnt' affect us as I don't do all that much shopping and I could live out of my (big, well stocked typical country) pantry for a month if need be.

Reply to
FarmI