Saving rain water

Page 2 of 2
"FarmI" wrote

Ah! No problem! Been a traveler most of my life (US Navy, 26 years, now retired and on second career). I can OZ speak cookery pretty well. I also know to not make reference to 'God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost' having sex as an exclaimation there. Tends to bring a bar there to a screetching halt in conversation. An oddly touchy group (grin).

It just means

??? That one went right by me and I don't understand it. Being touchy about a religious comment in a bar is not something I'd associate any Ocker group with. You didn't make it around a bunch of drunk Catholics did you?