Resource for OK wild flowers?

Does anyone have any links or know of any books on Wildflowers and grasses in Southeastern Oklahoma? I am trying to ID the plants I am using in cut flower arrangements and dry flower arrangements.
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:22:59 -0700 (PDT), GMDuggan

Amazon.com lists a few.
In article

Try <www.enature.com> and type in your zip code.
--