Replacement Wee-Wacker Head: "Grass Gator Load n'Cut" - Any Good ?

Anyone ever use the "Grass Gator Load n' Cut fixed 4 line head" that replaces the normal weed wacker bump-line feed head ?
It uses 4 discrete pre-cut lengths of line, rather than the spool.
Any good ?
Thanks, Bob

Brother in-law has one that uses two cut lengths (home Depot) and he swears by it. I have tried to locate one that will fit my Ryobi corded electric (uses .080 line) but haven't found one yet. RM ~
Any new head beats an old worn one, bump feeds work ok for a season then treat yourself to a new one. If you buy from a shop that does the repairs they will steer you away from junk, pay attention.